- LLoyd offers temporary or transactional assignments that may be short term, long term or lead to temp-to-hire. As a temporary or contract associate, you are employed by LLoyd and work on assignment for a LLoyd client. There is sometimes the possibility of hire by the client after you have both gotten to know each other.
- We also offer mid- to senior-level consultant, project or interim opportunities where your critical skills and background may help a client address a challenge, create a process or complete a project they cannot do without your external expertise. These are usually well defined with clear goals.
- Lloyd also offers full-time employment where a candidate fills a position through a direct hire placement or executive search.
- In all instances, there is NEVER a charge to a candidate or associate for Lloyd’s services.
Yes! Our benefits program consists of:
- Options for medical, dental and vision coverage
- Participation in LLoyd’s 401(k) program
- Referral bonuses when you refer someone who works 160 hours as a LLoyd associate*
- Paid sick leave in designated jurisdictions
- Weekly direct deposit pay or use of a cash card
*Please note this program may not be in effect at every LLoyd location. Please check with your Staffing Specialist to see if your office participates.*
Payday is every Friday. You are paid for the week prior. You will use LLoyd’s online portal, which your Customer Success Specialist will review with you. Your weekly hours worked must always be approved by the on-site client manager and submitted to LLoyd by Monday at 5 p.m. You are paid for all hours that have been approved, excluding lunches.
The workforce has become much more fluid and mobile. Many employers have restructured their workforce needs. LLoyd partners with employers who utilize temporary/consultant associates for remote work. We also work with employers who hire individuals outside the client’s geographic location. Recruitment is now borderless, and we believe the trend for flexible work options will continue.
Absolutely. Many organizations utilize LLoyd to identify and hire talent for their organization. We serve as their recruiting partner to identify, source, interview and refer candidates for hiring consideration. We represent the candidate by introducing and setting up the interview between our candidate and the hiring employer and subsequently handle all the details relating to a candidate’s job offer, compensation and start date.
LLoyd represents you to employers. We share your story – your resume, your value to our clients. We present you to a hiring manager in the same way we present a position to you. Our recruiting professionals fully prepare you for an interview, letting you know who you will be meeting and giving a glimpse into the organization’s culture. We review questions you may be asked and how to best present your skills relative to a position. It’s a partnership that endures long after a candidate is placed. The career journey rarely consists of one or two stops; it moves, grows, and may take some twists – LLoyd will always be here to guide you as part of our LLoydEmployed talent community.