Learn how culture and talent acquisition impact each other. Use corporate culture to differentiate your workplace and establish the framework for your organization’s vision.
Elaine Page, Chief Cultural Architect & Good Trouble-maker, is an award-winning, seasoned business executive known for leading significant cultural transformation. Internationally respected as an engagement and organizational development visionary and former Chief People Innovation Officer (Northwell Health). She has deep experience in all facets of people strategy, with an emphasis on strong culture, employee experience, talent assessment, and organizational development. Now, as the Co-Founder & Managing Principal of the Good Trouble Company, Elaine shares her experience and helps companies build amazing cultures with a focus on mission, passion and purpose.
- What is culture and why all the fuss?
- How can you leverage organizational culture for success – remember, culture eats strategy for breakfast!
- How do you answer the question, “What is it really like to work here?”
- Using your employees to lead the way
- The power of a strong Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to drive attraction and retention
- Learn how talent acquisition can offer the keys to the kingdom – stories from the trenches
- The right corporate culture doesn’t just help you stay out of trouble…it represents a fundamental driver for sustainable differentiation in your marketplace
- Good trouble and making tough decisions early will allow you to decide who gets to work at your organization and provide you with a winning advantage
REGISTER NOW to save your seat:
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
445 Broadhollow Road, Lower Level, Melville, NY 11747
Continental Breakfast • Networking • Presentation • Q&A
This is a complimentary event, part of the LLoyd Leadership Learning Series.