One of the benefits of being LLoydEmployed is that we are able to effectively measure your computer skills and knowledge of specific software applications to help present you to prospective employers.
In order to provide you with an assignment that best matches your skills and software proficiency means we need to assess your current mastery of an application and your level of knowledge on specific work-related tasks. This is measured through a hands-on skill assessment.
Your LLoyd Representative will email you a link to this page with information on how to access your software assessment. You are able to take this assessment(s) at your convenience and the score will be sent to your LLoyd Talent Specialist. S/he will review your performance and let you know if you need to brush up on any rusty skills.
You will be sent an email from SkillCheck – the email will contain a link to begin your testing. You will use that link to access the Testing site. Sometimes a home computer blocks the testing notification and places it in a spam folder. Be on the lookout, so that you can unblock it if necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact your LLoyd Talent Specialist.
- When you access the Testing Site: Enter your personal information.
- Click on the title you wish to begin. If you have been assigned more than one Test, you must complete your first selected Test before you will be allowed to begin another one.
- After carefully reading the Disclaimer, click “I Accept” to proceed. If you do not accept the terms of the Disclaimer, click “I Decline” and contact your administrator.
- After carefully reading the Instructions, click “Begin” to start.
- Your Test will now launch.
- Follow all on-screen directions.
- Answer each question as quickly and efficiently as possible; the amount of time you spend in the Test will be recorded and reported to your administrator.
- Once you have made your final answer choice, move on to the Next Question.
- The use of reference materials or other assistance is not allowed unless you are directed otherwise by your administrator. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in disqualification.
- The majority of Tests do not allow you to skip questions or go back to previous questions.
- If you choose to leave the Test early, you may not be able to restart the Test.
- Continue this process until the Test is complete.
- If you complete an Assessment you will not be able to re-enter that Test. To complete an Assessment you must answer all questions presented to you or choose to leave the Test early.
- If you are unable to complete the Test due to loss of Internet service or other computer problems, you will be able to re-enter theTest until your session expires. In most cases, you will be able to pick up where you left off. Due to the nature of some Tests (such as Typing, Data Entry, or Audio), questions must be answered in one sitting and in a sequential order. For those types of Tests, you will be able to re-enter the Test but you will have to begin again from the first question. If you experience a disruption while testing, you will be able to continue your session when you log in again with your Session ID. You will be prompted to verify certain information that will allow you to continue the current session.
- Upon completion of your Test, you may be provided with feedback chosen by your administrator.
- After viewing any results, follow the on-screen directions. If you have been assigned multiple Tests, choose Continue Session and continue by following the instructions that begin with step 5 above until all Tests are completed. Otherwise, choose Logout.