We wanted say thank you as we continue to face this pandemic together and we extend our hopes for health and safety to you and your families.
In an effort to continue to have open communication with you we are advising you where we stand as of today, to support your part in the LLoyd community.
LLoyd Staffing continues to have open lines of communication with all client companies and contract talent in order to manage employee safety and to ensure CDC guidelines are being followed. Our internal teams have been working on a rotational remote schedule in order to test our full remote capabilities.
As of Monday, March 23rd all LLoyd offices will be working remotely for the safety and well-being of our internal employees. We feel this is the socially responsible thing to do in order to follow guidelines for stopping the spread of COVID-19. Our team is 100% equipped to work in a remote environment and this move will be seamless to you.
We are fully accessible by email or phone. Our support and availability to you will not change.
FOR OUR CLIENT PARTNERS
- Safety—We have been working on a rotational schedule to ensure our remote capabilities are sound and fully capable to move toward a 100% remote environment. As of Monday, March 23rd all LLoyd offices will be working remotely for the safety and well-being of our employees. We feel this is the socially responsible thing to do in order to follow CDC guidelines. We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as appropriate.
- We are working—our team functions seamlessly from any location. They are fired up and ready to assist with your continuity plans and we are available if you simply want to touch base to gain an outside perspective.
- Interviews and Meetings—all will continue; however, using tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and of course, FaceTime. All candidates will be screened as if we were in the office and meetings held like we were in your office. Virtual interviews are taking place daily.
- Accessibility—Our office hours remain the same. We are available 24/7 as normal and responsive at your request.
- Temporary / Contract Employees—We are communicating regularly with all employees on assignment as is done traditionally. There will be no interruption and we will provide every means necessary for their assignments to be extended as required.
FOR OUR TEMPORARY/CONTRACT TALENT
- Our business hours and approved timesheet deadlines remain the same.
- Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Approved Timesheet Deadline: 5:00 p.m. Monday immediately following the week you worked.
- Online Timesheets are to be submitted by 5:00 p.m. Sunday via the appropriate portal.
We ask that you also maintain open lines of communication and contact us should you feel sick, have been tested or tested positive for coronavirus. If you or a member of your household has traveled to a Level 3 or 4 country please notify us immediately.
- Stay home if you’re sick, or if you feel symptomatic. We are still in the flu season and many of the symptoms are the same.
- Stay home if a member of your household has tested positive for coronavirus or is awaiting test results.
- You should be fever-free for 24-hours without the use of medication before returning to work.
- You are not alone in this crisis. We encourage you to ask any questions or raise any concerns you have to Human Resources.
- Updated information regarding this disease is also available on the CDC website
Our mission is to ensure a seamless level of service to the entire LLoyd community.So, far as you are concerned – it is business as usual.
We look forward to a return to normalcy and are here to provide our support in any way possible.