We are looking for Certified Medical Assistants to work in clinics and hospitals throughout Long Island. Positions are temporary and hours vary depending on the medical practice. We offer very competitive hourly pay and benefits. Duties include:
- Record Patient's Histories
- Perform screening procedures such as, height, weight, blood pressure and temperature
- Maintain stock of supplies and clean and orderly exam rooms
- Contribute to the maintenance of medical records and processing of insurance forms
This position requires the successful completion of an accredited medical assisting program making candidate a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or MA Certification eligible.
- Minimum 1 year previous medical assistant is required
- Candidate must give great attention to detail and be able to follow standing orders / protocols.
- Experience with electronic medical records and clinic settings preferred.
- A current healthcare provider or professional rescuer Basic Life Support (BLS) is required. An original card will be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn.
- Valid 2 year CPR certificate from AHA or Red Cross
Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize tasks is required.
- Experience drawing blood on infants is a plus
- If you meet all of the above requirements, please send resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516 466-6640